Penderels Trust supports adults and children who receive a direct payment in the county to get the most out of their care money and to achieve their goals. Our support services include:
- Support when recruiting a personal assistant
- Guidance on all aspects of being a good employer including legal obligations and responsibilities
- Support with choosing and using a care agency
- Help with money management and keeping accurate records
- Managed accounts
- We are able to offer a comprehensive money management service for individuals that are unable to manage their financial affairs themselves. We are a corporate appointee authorised by the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).